Based in Zagreb, Croatia
Press / Business contact:
Connect with me on Linkedin
+385 99 800 2402
Founder of Gungrounds and a passionate game developer with more than 12 years of experience in game development, game direction, game design, and programming.
My passion is to create games in well-developed genres with a goal to innovate and exceed their predecessors.
8+ years of experience in game design and game direction – game mechanics and systems, combat design, game feel and feedback, level design, enemy/weapon/upgrades design, stats progression, game progression, game balance, mission/quests design, user interface design, theme development, lore.
12+ years of experience in development and programming in various languages and frameworks - gameplay programming, project code structures, performance optimization, custom frameworks, object-oriented programming design and patterns, level editors, animations and special effects, user interface, physics, frontend – backend communication, cross-platform and multiple resolutions support, porting from one programming language to another (C++, ActionScript 3, C#, Haxe), experience with various APIs, Github, Trello, etc.
Serious Sam: Tormental Early Access YouTube
Rocking Pilot: Choppa Moments #1 YouTube
Rocking Pilot: Choppa Moments #2 YouTube
Spitfire Inferno YouTube
Gungrounds Booth YouTube
There are far more images available for Kristian Macanga, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please feel free to contact us.
- "Game Developers Conference, San Francisco" - Microsoft Xbox ID Booth, Serious Sam: Tormental
- "EGX Rezzed, London" - Microsoft Xbox ID Booth, Serious Sam: Tormental
- "Tokyo Game Show" - Reboot Booth, Serious Sam: Tormental
- "Gamescom, Cologne, Germany" - Croteam Booth, Tormental
- "Slovenian Games Conference" - Serious Sam: Tormental, Spitfire: Inferno, Rocking Pilot
- "Central European Games Conference, Vienna, Austria" - Spitfire: Inferno, Rocking Pilot
- "Reboot Develop, Dubrovnik/Split, Croatia" - Serious Sam: Tormental, Spitfire: Inferno, Rocking Pilot
- "Reboot Infogamer, Zagreb, Croatia" - Serious Sam: Tormental, Spitfire: Inferno, Rocking Pilot
- "GameUp, Belgrade/Novi Sad, Serbia" - Serious Sam: Tormental, Spitfire: Inferno, Rocking Pilot
Awards & Recognition
- "ID Xbox GDC Choice 2018" - Serious Sam: Tormental
- "Nominee Reboot Develop 2018 Outstanding Gameplay" - Serious Sam: Tormental
- "SGC Indie Choice Award 2017" - Serious Sam: Tormental
- "Nominee Reboot Infogamer Best Gameplay 2017" - Serious Sam: Tormental
- "Machina Game Jam Best Design 2015" - The Glitch
- "Reboot Infogamer Best Design 2014" - Amper and Sand
- "..it's so much fun hurting the enemies! Super good sense of momentum!"
- Rami Ismail, Twitter
- "I'm a 52 year old guy and been playing games since Atari 2600 back in 1977 and this game is awesome."
- Serious Sam: Tormental Player, Check The Steam Review Here
- "Serious Sam is temporarily shifting perspectives as it takes a trip into series antagonist Mental's twisted mind."
- Fraser Brown, PC Gamer
Game Director, Designer, Programmer